We are pleased to introduce you the new development version of Relational pipes. This release brings two big new features: /streamlets/ and /parallel processing/ + several smaller improvements.
* *SLEB128*: variable-length integers are now signed (i.e. can be even negative!) and encoded as SLEB128
* *streamlets in relpipe-in-filesystem*: see details
* *parallel processing in relpipe-in-filesystem*: see details
* *multiple modes in relpipe-in-xmltable*: see details
* *XInclude in relpipe-in-xmltable*: use --xinclude true to process XIncludes before converting XML to relations
* *relpipe-lib-protocol → relpipe-lib-common*: this module was renamed and converted to a shared library, it will contain some common functions instead of just the header files
See full release notes <https://relational-pipes.globalcode.info/v_0/release-v0.15.xhtml>, examples <https://relational-pipes.globalcode.info/v_0/examples.xhtml> and screenshots <https://relational-pipes.globalcode.info/v_0/screenshots.xhtml> pages for details.
Please note that this is still a development relasease and thus the API (libraries, CLI arguments, formats) might and will change. Any suggestions, ideas and bug reports are welcome in this mailing list.